Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Its 7 rooms differ from each other and were stylised in detail with local touch in the interior design, such as textiles in bright colours that represent the joy of life in the magical town.
The inspiration of the hotel design shows The Sky from a deconstructed concept, where each component represents it in different ways. To appreciate The sky in all the extension of the word, a terrace was built where you can admire the city with a spectacular panorama, being this one of the biggest and tallest in downtown.
As for our service, we count with a bar lounge and restaurant where you can enjoy our nice drinks and exquisite national and international food. All the Hotel rooms include private bathrooms, Wi-Fi, hot water 24 hours, Cable Smart TV, purified drinking water, room and bathroom amenities (shampoo, body and hands soap, bathing cap and body cream), towels (for body, facial, hands and feet). Besides, in our lobby we count with hairdryers and irons, coffee and tea without of charge 24 hours for our guests.
Tours service and transfers from-to the airport with an extra cost.
Cielo Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Only Visa, Master Card or American Express. This property may pre authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 110 MXN per person per day.
No external alcohol
No parties inside rooms ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>