Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Circus Buenos Aires is a modern, minimalist and dynamic hostel. Thought so you can rest, meet people and discover Buenos Aires, either through the activities organized by us or simply by the curiosity that leads us to know other destinations. Circus is not a typical hotel, nor does it try to be. Our mission is to be your host during your visit to Buenos Aires and give you all the information you need to enjoy it to the fullest. Relaxed atmosphere, modern and simple decoration predominate in all environments of the property, and the dynamics of the weekly activities make Circus a place to experience. Free Wifi throughout the property. Living room with satellite TV, exchange library, BBQ for the use of the guests and the proximity of both the historic center of San Telmo, and the main urban transport lines, including the Subway and Metrobus. You can buy the SUBE card necessary for traveling on public transport at the Fron Desk.
All our rooms are artistically intervened and perfectly equipped with heating, air conditioning (available during spring/summer, double glazed windows with sound proofing, private bathrooms and showers. In the shared dormitories, the shower is separated from the bathroom to achive a better coexistence.
The female dorm is also equipped with a hair dryer.
All our private rooms also include towels.
The housekeeper service is daily, ensuring that the rooms are always clean.
Kitcken is only for internal use, not for the use of our passangers.
Circus Hostel & Hotel Buenos Aires is one of the few Pet Friendly properties in the city. Consult the conditions to access this service.
We also have the possibility of hiring transfer service in and out for an additional price that you can consult via email before your arrival.
Circus Staff. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>