Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
City Hostel is few steps from the center ,2 minutes away from the Old Bazzar and the market place.Going 5 min through the main street Carshija to the main plaza St. Climent Ohridski and the lake shore .
City Hostel offers seven classical double rooms with balconies and seven hostel rooms from which 5 rooms have 6 beds and 2 rooms have 4 beds. They all have balconies. Every room has a modern led light energy card, modern bathrooms (hot water 24/7) during day time secured by solar energy, Wi- Fi etc. It has a conference room, a lift, and a joint kitchen, a large joint area where you can have your tea or coffee, a restaurant, a full time service and of course the most important of all are the affordable prices, and the well known Macedonian hospitality offered on a daily basis by the people that run the hostel.
City Hostel Ohrid Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00
Check out before 12:30
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
City Hostel is children friendly, no pets and non smoking through the hall place, even though every single room has a balcony and the restaurant has a terrace. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>