Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
•free cancellation, if made 30 days prior arrival;
•fee – 25% of 1st days accommodation, if cancelled 28-14 days prior arrival;
•fee – 50% of 1st days accommodation, if cancelled 13-7 days prior arrival;
• fee – 75% of 1st days accommodation, if cancelled 6-3 days prior arrival;
•in case of no show or cancellation less than 2 days prior arrival client pays fine – 100% of 1st days accommodation, which client has requested, and The Hotel has confirmed.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Information requested from guests:
Full name and surname / passport number and date of issue
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The high glass ceiling lobby bar area is the ideal place for guests to relax with a drink on arrival. Guest rooms are spacious, decorated in warm tones with classic wooden furniture and Latvian paintings. All rooms are equipped with cable television, Wifi, mini bar, work desk and seating area. Each room also has an ensuite bathroom with shower or bathtub, and a hairdryer. Guests are invited to start the day with a hot breakfast buffet, served in the restaurant and offering great views over the city. The restaurant is also open in the evenings, serving a selection of food and drink. For guests’ convenience the hotel has a 24 hour front desk where staff are available to assist with everything from booking taxis to offering advice on places to visit. The hotel is made easily accessible for disabled guests and offers a smoking area with stunning views over the city.
The hotel is in a vibrant cultural and business part of Riga; only a 15 minute walk (1.5km) from the Old Town and local shopping streets. Within a short distance of the hotel guests will find Arena Riga , Skonto Stadium, Galleria Riga Shopping Centre, the Olympic Sports Center and the Daile Theatre (which is situated opposite the hotel). Guests wanting to explore the main tourist sites of the city can also make use of the city’s buses, trams and trains to get around. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>