Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We also offer private rooms.
We have a fully equipped kitchen at your disposal.
Located 15 minutes by metro from the heart of Paris (Opera), City Inn Paris is near the Parc de la Villette, Cité des Sciences, Zénith, Parc des Buttes Chaumont, banks of the Canal de l'Ourcq, Sacré Coeur… We are located a quarter of an hour from the Stade de France and less than half an hour from Charles De Gaulle airport.
On the practical side, a supermarket is located 50 meters from the hostel and many shops around .
CITY INN PARIS Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
A pre-authorization of the amount of the first night is made by City Inn Paris/ Hotel Crimée to guarantee the reservation in case of late cancellation or no show
Check in from 15.00 to 23.00 (We also accept check-ins after 11 p.m. (when registering I could provide the information).
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Taxes not included (1 euro per person and night )
24 hours reception.
(A curfew from 3 a.m.)
No special conditions ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>