Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Whether you’re traveling solo or as a couple, with friends, family or groups – this Punjabi culture inspired hostel has got you covered. Started by a mix Indo-German couple who have traveled to nearly 30 different countries, met in Japan and decided to do great things in Amritsar.
Bright and spacious, our dormitories, shared and private rooms are perfect for spending holidays with old friends or to make new ones.
Facilities include a communal kitchen, rental bicycles, library, co-working desks, a washing machine and various amenities that rivals a 3-star hotel experience.
Often find yourself rubbing shoulders with the locals over kitchen dinners, barbeque nights, movie screenings and various hostel events. Get inspired by the fascinating stories of other travelers.
At City On Pedals, nobody is a stranger!
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours 08:00-22:00.
6. Age Restriction:18+.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. Pet friendly.
10. No curfew.
11. No Smoking.
- Amenities such as hair dryer, iron, and iron board can be provided depending upon availability. Prior reservation is recommended
- Currently, we do not have any ensuite rooms or dorms. All the shower rooms and WCs are shared with the other guests
- Bed sharing is strictly prohibited in case of dorm rooms
- Smoking and drinking alcohol are not allowed in any of the rooms
- It is advised to refrain from playing loud music in any of the rooms
- It is advised not to eat inside the rooms and use the common spaces for eating meals
- It is advised to put all your baggage under the bed or in the provided security lockers
- Pets are allowed only in case of private dorm booking
- Guests with a local ID (belonging to Amritsar) are not allowed to stay in our hostel
- Children under the age of 18 cannot be accommodated in shared dorms
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Maximum beds bookable as a group are 6 ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>