Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation free of charge is possible 1 week before arrival. Otherwise No-Show 80%
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
City Pension Storch Im Stavenhof offers you completely furnished rooms with TV and mostly with pantry kitchens. Kitchens are equipped with cooking unit, fridge and sufficient kitchenware.
The central location (5 minutes to the Cathedral and main station by foot) allows you to reach every place of Cologne via public transport in a few minutes.
Cancellation policy is 48 hours prior arrival!
Please note cancellation policy at fair periods:
If you cancel later than 14 days prior arrival (at fair periods below) the first night will be charged!
We will pre-authorize the guests credit card. If the credit card is not valid the booking is not guaranteed and might be cancelled.
Please note: Additionally we will have to charge a city tax of 5,35% ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>