Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Newly opened in November 2008, located in famous street in heart of down town Cairo Cheap and safe for all budgets
Everything is new here.
More than just unrivaled location and facilities, City Plaza has its own spirit that is made by everyone who stays or works here in short term.
Beside hostel building you'll find:-
- 3 minutes from (Gamal Abd El Naser, Attaba and Orabi) metro and bus station.
- 5 minutes from Train station
- In the same building GAD resturant for famous Egyptian food
- In the same area ''McDonald's - Hardies - KFC ) & many shopping markets
- More than 20 Cafe shops and super markets
- Cairo international airport 30 minutes by taxi
- Egyptian Museum 10 minutes walk
- pyramids 30 minutes by taxi
- All rooms with Air Condition and Balcony
- Free breakfast
- Free 1 Cola or Tea or Cafe or Juice
- Cable TV with Satellite
- Free use of guest kitchen
- Free travel Desk information
- 24 Hour Reception
- Linen Included
- Washing Machine/Dryer
- Airport pick up cost you 65EGP from 1 to 4 Persons, Ask for more than 4 persons
- Free wireless Internet and printer to use
- Discounts for extend stay and for groups
We are located on the 6th floor. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>