Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Up to 90 days to rental start 25%, 89 to 60 days to rental start 50%, 59 to 30 days to rental start 75%, later 100% of the rental rate is due.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
CityChalet is centrally located, a 5 min walk from the town center and Interlaken West train station.
The surrounding is all quiet in a large nature garden right next to the river Aare. You have one free parking for your apartment.
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before the arrival
Deposit: 30% of the total price (will be paid back in case of cancellation)
Minimum Stay: 2 nights (High Season: 5 nights)
Check in from 4.00 pm, Check out until 10.00 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, Credit Cards, Debit Cards
Breakfast is not included.
Taxes are included. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>