Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
During this period the Civic Guest House is providing low cost, good quality accommodation in dorm and private rooms at reduced weekly prices for INTERNATIONAL TRAVELLERS only.
1.Guests must verify their International status with passport or International licence.
2. Dorm rooms capacity may be reduced (depending on room size and bed ratio).
*Please note that reception hours are reduced and all guests MUST confirm arrival times ahead of arrival.
All of the above Covid-19 restrictions are subject to change as regulations change.
Winner of Tripadvisor 2018 award. The Civic Backpacker Guest House is a friendly, hostel in the heart of Townsville offering clean, safe and cheap accommodation. Free WiFi, Free Transport to/from the Ferry and Greyhound bus terminal, Free pool table.
Our aim is to provide our guests with a comfortable and quiet place to stay in a relaxed and friendly environment. You can chill out in the lounge room, prepare a meal in our large communal kitchen, or have a game of chess in the new game room.
Conveniently located in a quiet street in Townsville's CBD, Civic Guest House Backpackers Hostel gives you a broad choice of room options ranging from shared dorms to private double rooms with en-suite bathrooms.
Townsville is a great place to experience a laid-back tropical city lifestyle while enjoying the fantastic wildlife and exceptional sights of the Great Barrier Reef and Magnetic Island. Take a tour, enjoy numerous free activities in and around town, or simply relax by the beach a few minutes walk away.
8:30am to 12:00pm
2:00pm to 11:30pm
Check in from 2:00pm
Should you arrive outside these hours, please contact us the day before arrival to organise late check in.
Passport, proof of age, current drivers licence must be presented upon check-in.
2:00pm to 11 30pm. Check in after 11 30 pm is via night safe - please advise if you need a late key.
Private rooms: 10:00am - Dorms: 9:30am
Should you wish to check-in or check-out outside these hours, just give us a call. We will do our best to accommodate you.
All bookings require a valid credit card to be confirmed. Please note that we can only accept Visa or Mastercard.
Dorm age limit is 18 to 35 years ONLY.
Children are welcome in private rooms only and must be accompanied by an adult. Children up to 12 years of age must stay in a private room with own bathroom. Children 12 to 18 years may stay in private rooms with shared bathroom.
A minimum of 24 hours notice is required for cancellations. In other words, cancellations made before 2pm the day before arrival are free of charge. After that time, charges will be applied up to the full cost of the reservation.
Bookings made the same day cannot be cancelled.
The Civic Guest House is a smoke-free property due to fire and safety regulations. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>