Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Different policies may apply to group reservations
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This holiday hotel has a great selection of guest accommodation on offer. Guests can choose between the standard guest rooms or the pretty bungalows, amidst splendid gardens and palm trees offer garden or sea view, harmoniously fit into the natural environment, offering the guests a feeling of peace and relaxation.
The main restaurant close to the beach and overlooking the Aegean Sea, offers American Breakfast Buffet, lunch and dinner on buffet style. The a-la-carte restaurant offers delicious Greek and international dishes, appetizers salads and desserts.
Enjoy your coffee or drink on the large veranda of the central bar while enjoying a splendid sea view. Various snacks, ice-cream, juices or other refreshments can also be enjoyed in the pool bar.
Sun beds and umbrellas are provided free of charge in the pool area and on the sandy beach. A Tennis Court, mini –golf, ping - pong, beach - volleyball, mini - football, billiard and a children’s playground exist for entertainment and exercising. Our hotel’s recreation team organizes for our guests a series of interesting activities and happenings, whereas at the mini club for children there are activities that will keep them busy in a creative way, making them, and their parents who will be able to relax even more, happy.
The Civitel Creta Beach Hotel is well-positioned for exploring the surrounding area. There are many shops, tavernas and bars within walking distance. It offers easy access to the historical sights of the city of Heraklion and other places of interest all over the island Nikos Kazantzakis International Airport is at a distance of 10 km. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>