Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Luxor Temple is located at about a 500 meters distance from the hotel, and Hatshepsut Temple and Medinet Habu are 4 km away. The city of Luxor is also easy to reach by just a 5 minute walk to the ferry. Cleopatra Hotel has a tour desk and we can help you organize any of your tours in and around Luxor on your own or with a professional Egyptologist tour guide at very reasonable rates.
All our colorfully designed rooms have a unique atmosphere with beautiful wooden four-poster beds, mother of pearl inlaid mirror and oriental copper and clay lamps. They also feature a private balcony with a view of the countryside and offer an en suite bathroom including towels, toilet paper and hand soap, air-conditioning, mini fridge, closet, a table and chairs and satellite TV.
Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire property and in our spacious lounge area. Our restaurant is located on the roof and has a unique design with beautiful colorfully decorated domes in the Islamic style. There you can enjoy traditional Egyptian dining and a great panoramic view of Thebes Mountain, Valley of the Kings and Queens and Hatshepsut Temple.
Cleopatra Hotel is a family owned place, so if you are looking for a true taste of traditional Egyptian-Arabian atmosphere and hospitality, this is where to stay. We are dedicated to making your vacation in Luxor an unforgettable experience. Our hotel is not just a place to stay, but we try to create a second home for you where you can experience the real Egyptian culture, because hospitality is not just our business, it is our commitment. Come and let us show you the beauty of Luxor! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>