Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
I am also a guide and am extremely passionate about our city and its interesting history and I cannot wait to share its stories with you.
Although we are definitely not a party hostel our big living room or our big kitchen are places where hopefully people will gather and exchange their thoughts and experiences with us and each other.
We have 3 showers and 3 toilets.
Besides the comfy mattress every bed comes with a shelf, a power outlet and curtains for privacy and of course all 3 rooms have huge lockers for your personal stuff.
We cannot wait to have you as our guests!
Cloud 9 Hostel Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 03:00 .
Check out from 04:00 to 11:00 .
Our reception is open from 10 AM to 10 PM, but check-in is possible at any time if you let us know when you are coming beforehand.
Payment upon arrival by cash only.
Breakfast not included.
The maximum number of nights permitted per stay is 14. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>