Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
To confirm the reservation we require a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total value of the booking, paid either by visa, master-card or bank transfer. The remaining balance must be paid 4 weeks prior to arrival.If the reservation is booked at a non-refundable the full balance will be charged at the time of the booking.
Changes or cancellations to your booking can only be accepted up to 4 weeks prior to arrival without charge. The deposit paid for the first night is non-refundable. Any changes made after this, may unfortunately incur an extra charge.
On arrival a ‘code of conduct’ must be filled out by a group leader. It is company policy to charge a fully refundable damage deposit of £20.00 per person, or if more than 15 people – £300.00 per group. Your credit card will be “Pre – Authorized” for this.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
CoDE Pod Hostels – THE CoURT is a former courthouse and jail transformed into a premium pod Hostel.
THE CoURT by CoDE will feature cool holding cells as private rooms, POD beds dormitories, an underground bar in our close and the original courtroom will boast our high tech pods.
We have a few minimum brand standards such as providing clean rooms and bathrooms, high-quality mattresses and linen. Also we think that an healthy breakfast is an important start of the day plus a healthy breakfast. In addition, we pride ourselves on having welcoming, friendly and knowledgeable staff with a ''how can I help'' mentality.
CoDE Pod Hostel is a welcoming, well thought designed and relaxing place to stay and is the perfect location from which to explore and enjoy everything that Edinburgh has to offer.
CoDE Pod Hostels - THE CoURT Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
For flexible rates payment will be taken 3 days prior arrival by credit cards, debit cards or cash.
For Non-refundable rates payment will be taken at the time of booking.
We do not accept Diners card.
Breakfast not included.
Under-aged guests have to be accompanied by an adult and a private room should be booked.
Different terms and conditions apply for groups of 8 or more guests:
Group payment policies:
A non-refundable deposit of 20% will be charged in order to secure the reservation.
The remaining balance is due 28 days prior to the arrival date.
If we are unable to charge the card the reservation may be cancelled.
Cancellation policies for groups:
If the whole reservation is cancelled up to 28 days before the arrival date, the accommodation deposit (20% of the reservation) will not be refunded.
The group reservation can be amended free of charge up to 28 days prior to arrival. If due to the amendments the value of the reservation falls below the original deposit amount, then we will not be able to refund the difference.
If you cancel your group reservation less than 28 days before your day of arrival, no refund will be given and the outstanding amount will be due.
If you are booking within 28 days of the arrival date the full amount will be due immediately, no refund will be given for any cancellation or amendments.
Upon arrival a code of conduct needs to be signed by a group leader and a damage deposit taken. (£300 pre-authorisation on a valid credit card.) ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>