Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For group reservations, free cancellations & reduction in numbers have to be requested at least 3 days before the arrival date, if this is not met, the first night for all members of the group will be charged.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Cocoa Hostel is located in one of the best areas of Medellin, El Poblado, just three blocks from the Zona Rosa where there are bars, restaurants and nightclubs and 10 minutes walk from the metro station.
With a quality team and very good service, the beds are comfortable and warm and have several facilities so that you have your own private space.We encourage privacy in our rooms and sociability in our shared spaces.On site you can purchase snacks, sodas, and Beer.
Cocoa Hostel Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash and bancolombia/davivienda transfers
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 19% for Colombians.
No children allowed. ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>