Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hostel resort offers accommodation right in front of the beautiful beach of Busuanga Island. It has in-house restaurant, mini bar, guest lounge, and free Wi-Fi. Immerse to Busuanga’ s natural beauty and rich culture. Discover lakes, lagoons, secret beaches, world-famous shipwreck dive sites, coral gardens, saltwater hot springs, and quaint sceneries of Busuanga Island.
Stay with us and enjoy this beautiful island away from the crowded tourist areas. Walk in the beach, hike up to the mountain top, and bike around! Live truly the island life!
As your host, we will share to you DIY tours and travel tips to make your trip unforgettable. See you here!
Important: At check-in, you must present the credit card used to make this booking and a valid photo ID with the same name. Failure to do so may result in the property requesting additional payment or your reservation not being honored. If you have submitted additional documentation for
a third party booking or paid via a different payment method, please disregard the note above.
All rooms are guaranteed on the day of arrival. In the case of a no-show, your room(s) will be released, and you will be subject to the terms and
conditions of the Cancellation/No-Show Policy specified at the time you made the booking as well as noted in the Confirmation Email.
The total price for this booking does not include mini-bar items, telephone usage, laundry service, etc.
Upon arrival, if you have any questions, please verify with the property. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>