Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in the Eixample neighborhood, the house has authentic modernist architecture, a symbol of Barcelona. Shared bedrooms for 4 and 6 people, equipped with the best bunk beds on the market and high-quality mattresses to ensure you have a pleasant rest. Fully equipped kitchen, dining room, living room, balconies, and an exclusive content creation room for residents.
- Free Wifi
- Assistance 24/7
CoImpact is a Coliving, not a hostel.
What is the difference and why is a Coliving better?
Our space is designed to give greater comfort to guests who wish to be with us for medium and long stays. We prefer not to receive travelers who are passing through Barcelona for a few days.
Most of our guests, or colivers, come to Barcelona to work on their projects while enjoying our city. For this reason, we have set up our spaces so that we can work comfortably, and we provide the necessary information so that digital nomads, freelancers and remote workers know the resources that the city has for them.
Our spaces, services and community are designed for this type of traveler, those who come to work, relax, discover Barcelona and connect with the local ecosystem. We organize internal activities and with our collaborators to improve the travel experience of our guests.
The Verdaguer metro station is less than 2 minutes away on foot, with a direct connection in less than 15 minutes to the city's historic center and 25 minutes to the beach.
Num Registro 637 ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>