Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our connectivity makes us the perfect place for your adventurous soul with many transportation options in the city of Tulum and the Mayan ruins; Playa del Carmen and even Cancun.
We have areas such as palapa bar, outdoor pool, shared kitchen, self-service laundry, market and 24-hour Wi-Fi network that will make you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
We also have parking for buses and sprinters. For your safety, we have 24-hour closed-circuit surveillance.
Colorbox beds and rooms at MS Milenium Policies and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
The reception is open from 07:00 to 23:00.
Check in time from 3:00 p.m. at 11:00 p.m.
Check out time before 12:00 noon.
Payment upon arrival in cash, credit cards, debit cards. This establishment may pre-authorize your card prior to arrival.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
There is no curfew.
Child friendly. Children under the age of 18 are not accepted in shared dormitories.
Reception from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
In the month of June 2020, the pool is outside the service area. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>