Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Managed by Enjoy Rome, Colors is the result of years of experience dealing with English-speaking travelers in Rome.
Located just east of the Vatican, Colors is easily accessible both by bus and Metro; and our carefully-chosen staff are all native English-speakers.
If you are looking for a hotel in Rome near the Vatican City, Vatican Museums Rome and the city center, Colors is the ideal hotel choice for you.
This new Rome accommodation at Colors has a privileged location for a Rome Hostel since every major monument and tourist attraction is easily reacheable by a short walk.
Buffet breakfast not included
An extra charge of 6,50 euros for breakfast per person
Breakfast consists of:
- corn flakes
- different kind of bread
- different kind of cakes
- fresh fruit
- different kind of juices
Check in: 11:00 AM but please note that the room will be ready after 2 PM but you can check in earlier and leave your bag at the Hostel.
Check out: 11:00 AM
Payment upon arrival and must be in cash
Cancellation policy 72 Hours prior to arrival . Cancellations are accepted by mail or fax only. We don't accept cancellations by phone.
Please note that we have age limit for dorms. You must be 18-38 years old in order to book dorms.
We inform you that we accept as a valid document only the passport or ID card for European Union citizens.
Please print the confirmation of your reservation and bring it with you when checking in.
Please keep in mind that if you book more than 1 dorm bed, we will do our best to keep you in the same room with your friends but we do not guarantee it. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>