Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Kreuzberg has the most active night life, art and bar scenes of any district in Berlin, and is continuously reinventing itself. It is also the geographical centre of Berlin, and It is therefore the ideal spot to visit the sights and the night life of Berlin.
Comebackpackers Berlin is run by two friends who have travelled the world for many years. It is a hostel built by travelers for travelers. We are not like everyone else, we are handmade with the heart, soul and minds of people who grew up in this district.
We have all the comforts a backpacker needs: a cozy common room great for meeting new friends or for relaxing after a long day of sight-seeing or night of partying. Comfortable, well-lit and spacious bedrooms, Fussball (table soccer), Book Exchange and boardgames to keep you busy. Also, with 60 beds and 7 rooms, we are the perfect size, not too big, not too small.
- fully equipped kitchen with oven where you can cook and live on a budget with pasta or frozen pizza you can buy from the amazing supermarket across the road.
- Our bar is ready to party and open 24/7 'Berlin-like'!
- Free Internet and Wi-Fi so you can tell the latest Berlin stories to your friends at home to make them jealous. ( we have the fastest internet we can buy for money but it seems, that sometimes its not fast enough, just that you know)
- The reception is open 24 hours, so there is always a friendly, multilingual receptionist to answer all your questions and show you places you can't find in any guidebook.
- Laundry service
- Free coffee all day
- optional: a bike for rental, book-exchange, laundry service, towel rental...
- We also have special packages we can customize for you or your group, so just ask!
We are located within walking distance of Berlin's Best Clubs (eg. BERGHAIN), Bars (eg. Club der Visionaere), Parks (eg. Goerlitzer Park), Train and Transport connections, Supermarket, Streets, Trees...
So come to ComeBackpackers!
The perfect place to visit the famous and welcoming city of Berlin!
** We take Cash Only! - Credit cards not accepted **
2. Cancellation Period is 48 hours before arrival date! If you don't show up 2 hours after your given arrival time, we'll give the bed to somebody else and charge the first nights! So please let us know if you will arrive later.
3. Sorry but we do not accept groups bigger then 6 people. Bigger groups will be cancelled and no refund will be given!
4. For bed linen we charge once €2 + tax per guest. This charge is compulsory and because of hygiene reasons you can`t bring your own linen or sleeping bag.
NEW YEARS EVE:Please note for bookings during this period we will charge the whole booking prior to arrival
NYE bookings are not refundable. You cannot cancel or change bookings made for the time between 28-12 and 2-01. We will charge the full amount.
City tax (5%) not included in the room rate
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>