Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in Ponta Delgada’s center, 350 meters from the Atlantic Ocean. The harbor featuring boat connections with the other Azorean islands is 2.4 km away.
With hardwood floors, all units at the Comercial Azores feature a private bathroom with free toiletries, as well as a work desk and a cable TV. Some rooms also have a balcony and include a seating area, with a sofa.
All rooms are cleaned every day. There is an outdoor space with garden where you can enjoy the calm and peace. There is also a lounge to relax or read.
A snack-bar is available on the premises, where guests may enjoy light meals and Portuguese snacks. Guests are welcome to enjoy a drink or even relax in the comfortable shared lounge area. Alternatively, local restaurants are available within a short 5-minute walk.
The property has a terrace with tables, chairs and a small garden area. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge area, luggage storage, an ironing service and laundry facilities.
Comercial Azores Hostel Policies & conditions:
Check-in time starts at 08:00
Check out time is from 8:00 to 13:00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>