Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our airy bedrooms (shared & private bathrooms) are furnished with very comfortable beds and warm duvet. A spacious living and dining area with an “internet lounge” gives you a relaxing, cosy and welcoming ambience, 'now and recently implemented with sustainable central heating in all rooms and common areas'. Wi Fi reach every corner!
The house has a lovely garden patio, a space for camping and free private parking for our guests.
Our guests have free use of our enormous kitchen and its fully equipped facilities. A good filling breakfast with “home made” whole-wheat bread & cake, jam, toast, scrambled eggs, cheese, juice, milk, real coffee, tea or nescafe can be ordered.
You can also order our extras like: muesli & porridge with fresh fruit.
“We speak English, Deutsch, Svenska & Español”
Our house, built 1932, is well located in an old colonial neighbourhood on a charming street lined with classic German colonial houses, right along side the “Philippi”park, train station and only a 5-10 minutes walk from downtown, the lake and the bus stations.
'Compass del Sur', also offers various other services such as:
- Airport transfer
- Free Luggage Storage
- Private parking
- Tourist information for their own travel through the area
- Free Reservation of external services and activities as' over the lake in Bariloche, rafting, kayaking, etc.
- Our own tours with trilingual tour guide trekking the volcanoes and national parks around Puerto Varas, as well as a trip to the island of Chiloe
- Rent a car
- Bicycle Rental
'Compass del Sur - A lodging where you can find new friends around the world and at the same time provide sufficient space to enjoy yourself ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>