Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 2 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the first night if they cancel in the 2 days before arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Conii Hostel & Suites Algarve has all the modern amenities, flat-screen TV, free internet, air conditioning, with Portuguese designer furniture in all communal spaces, which consists of a reception with a small shop of regional products, living room, communal Kitchen, which serves breakfast and Bar. Conii Hostel & Suites Algarve is composed of 15 rooms (58 beds) 7 twin rooms and 44 beds in bunk beds which seek to recreate the environment of the wards of ships, allowing greater privacy and convenience. All bunk beds have a curtain that allows increased privacy, lighting, outlet for charging phones, iPads or computers and lockers w/electronic key. For rooms in bunk there are two shared bathrooms (gymnasium type), one for men the other for women.
Hostel is located in the center of the city of Quarteira, near the Municipal Center on the corner where you cross the Rua Vasco da Gama and Gago Coutinho Street, a major shopping district 200 meters from the traditional fish square and the beach. Its location is close to Vilamoura is possible to travel on foot or by bike through the new tour of the dunes.
Conii Hostel & Suites Algarve Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
Registred at Turismo de Portugal with the number 29088/AL ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>