Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
6000 HUF or 20 EUR/person deposit is applicable for group bookings.
In case of 1 night booking there is no option for late check in!
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our English speaking staff make it easy to meet other cool travelers, being experienced back packers themselves. Having lived in Budapest, they are knowledgeable about the local area, allowing them to make excellent recommendations. CoolTour Hostel also offers a vast array of activities appealing to both party-goers and holiday makers alike.
Located beneath the hostel is The CoolTour bar, offering great entertainment and cheap drink specials weekly, exclusively to our guests.
Cleanliness is of high priority here at CoolTour Hostel. We are committed to keeping our facilities, kitchen, common area and dorms to an exceptional standard. In addition to this, all beds have an assigned locker for personal belongings and padlocks are also available at reception.
Cooltour Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 11:00 untill 14:00 pm.
Check out before 10:00
We take 6000 HUF or 20 EUR per person as a deposit from guests arriving in group of more than 5 guests.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
The reception is open until 14 PM and reopens at 09 AM. Allowances can be made if notification is given.
There is no late check in option for the guests who book only 1 night.
Reservations made after 14 PM on arrival date acceptable only confirmation in advance - please contact Hostel reception.
Délután 14 óra után beérkező foglalásokat előzetes egyeztetés alapján kezelünk. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>