Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Selected rooms also feature a kitchen with an oven and a fridge. Bike hire and car hire are available at this hostel and the area is popular for cycling.
Our hostel is 5 blocks from the bus station, on the corner of Eleuterio Ramírez and Miraflores street. Its in front of the square and near Base Camp and Erratic Rock.
All of our rooms have a bathroom and heating. The shared rooms also have lockers. The double room has a table with a chair and it has plenty of space to leave luggage. If you book the twin room or the economy room, you can choose between 2 beds or a king sized bed without any extra cost.
It has 2 shared rooms (8 people) and 3 private rooms (2 people): twin room, double room and economy room. The twin and double room have heating and a private bathroom, the economy room has heating, a closet and a private bathroom outside of the room. The shared rooms have lockers and their private bathrooms. The guests have access to the well equipped kitchen and can spend time in large common areas decorated with typical objects of Magallanes. TV with Netflix is also available in the living room.
Corner Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 00:00 .
Check out till 10:30
Payment upon arrival by cash (USD or Chilean Pesos) credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes included. Exception - Based on local tax laws, Chilean citizens (and foreigners staying more than 89 days in Chile) must pay an additional fee of 19%
Reception: 10 am to 12 am
We don't accept pets.
We don't accept children.
Parking space for 1 car o 4 motorcycles. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>