Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If your arrival date is more than 4 weeks prior to arrival then the 1st night is payable in advance.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our modern facilities are on Limerick's Dock Road, just a short walk (15mins walk 5 by taxi) from the city centre, and adjacent to Mary Immaculate College. The University of Limerick is 15 minutes away (by car or taxi), and Shannon Airport just 15 miles.
Free Wi-Fi and internet room.
We have rooms to suit everyone's needs; Single, Twin or Family, and modern shower units which are meticulously maintained
As well as all the usual amenities you'd expect, we also have some special extras to make sure you enjoy your stay in Limerick, with special emphasis on customer service and satisfaction
Our prices also include use of our self-catering kitchen and common room, free car parking, and from June through August, a light continental breakfast.
Free Wi-Fi ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>