Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Cracow Central Aparthostel is located in the center, just a few minutes walk from the Main Market Square Getting to the Jewish district of Kazimierz takes no more than 15-20 minutes.The hotel's location allows guests to fully experience all of the cultural and entertainment that Krakow has to offer, without having to use public transport.
We provide: friendly service around the clock, free maps, receptionist's help to arrange for a tour of the Salt Mine or Museum in Oswiecim.
Cracow Central Aparthostel Conditions.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Please, remember to respect others' right to get some good sleep and keep it quiet between 11pm and 8am
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Cracow Central Aparthotel reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Pets are accepted. Additional fees may apply.
Please note that guests under 18 years old can check-in only when accompanied by an adult.
Guests are required to show a photo ID upon check-in.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>