Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is the perfect venue for individual travellers, family gatherings, work/school/college bonding trips, sport training trips, walking groups. Can organise activity packages!
Croagh Patrick Hostel is ideally located at the foot of Croagh Patrick Mountain in the beautiful picturesque village of Murrisk, 7km from the cosmopolitan town of Westport in Co Mayo. Only a 2 min stroll from the start of the ascent to Croagh Patrick Mountain. Croagh Patrick Hostel is located on the Wild Atlantic Way Route & the Great Western Greenway. Also perfect location to explore the many beaches & islands of Clew Bay. Main transport links are in Westport, 7km away. Murrisk on bus route.
The bedrooms size will sleep 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12 persons. Each bed has its own individual reading light for comfort & convenience. Lockable storage units & ample plug/USB sockets are available in each bedroom.
Croagh Patrick Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Continental Breakfast included.
Reception is open until midnight.
Croagh Patrick Hostel is suitable for individuals, families, groups, etc of all ages.
We have wheelchair accessibility.
Bed linen is included.
Towels are available to rent. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>