Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Attention:credit cards not accepted
The price includes free internet access (also wi-fi) linen, and an Argentinian breakfast (fresh bread, tea, milk, coffee, jam and butter).
For our safety, the Local Insurances Rules of the town doesn't allow us to have plugs in the rooms. we have much of them next to the dining room next to the tables.
The hostel has a very welcoming, rustic and colorful atmosphere. The place is filled with maps, photos and postcards left by travelers from all over the world. In the library room travelers can relax using our PC (we have free internet access and free wi-fi service in all the building), reading, or just hanging out with friends. There are no strict rules in our place, we want everybody to feel relaxed and enjoy being with us! We have no curfew, but a security code (given after check in) is required to enter the place late at night.
Hostel 'Cruz del Sur' is open 24hrs, there's cable TV in the main common room, there is an equipped kitchen the use is for free and it is open 8:30 A 22:00 hs a day, there are toilets with showers and hot water 24hrs a day.
We organize all kinds of excursions in the area (pick up from the hostel) and can give you all the information you need about the area.
We are waiting for you at the end of the world; It will be like your home!
check in: from 14:00 until 24:00
check out: 10:00
credit cards not accepted
cancellation policy 48 hours
+ 9 pax group bookings accepted
Fellow travellers,in this hostel we are all equal, don't think that you're better than others, no matter which city or country you are from.
Behave respectfully towards other guests and towards the hostel staff or we will ask you to leave.
Our prices are based in Dollars, if you wish to pay on arrival in $ARS you can do so but at the exchange rate of the date in which you arrive, not at the exchange rate of the day you made the booking.
Thank you ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>