Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Recently, the guest house hotel has been extensively modernised and refurbished to very high standards.
Our rooms at the guest house hotel comprise of 10 en-suite rooms that have been equipped to the highest standards. It includes luxury beds, Flat Screen LCD TVs with Freeview offering over 50 channels IPOD Docking System, DVD Player, Hairdryer, Hairstraightener
There is a Welcome Tray with Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room and a iron/iroing board is also available in each room. A complimentary breakfast is served every morning in our tastefully decorated breakfast room.
There is ample free on street car parking without any restrictions. There is no need to take the car to Edinburgh city centre as there is an excellent local transport system. Buses into Edinburgh city centre stop directly outside the guest house.
The guest house hotel is ideally situated within minutes of Edinburghs most popular tourist attractions such as Edinburgh Castle, the Palace of Holyroodhouse, The Scotch Whisky Heritage Centre and of course the renowned Princes Street with its vast array of stylish shops and stores.
We would like to make your stay at The Culane Guest House Hotel as comfortable as possible as we would like you to recommend us to your friends and family. We would requestthat if there is anything at all we can do to make your stay more enjoyable please contact us and let us know thank you.
A deposit equal to the first nights stay is required. This deposit will be refunded if cancelled more than 7 days before
Full booking balance can be paid on departure.
If the booking is cancelled less than 7 days before arrival then a
charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date)
the full cost of the booking is charged. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>