Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel has a wide range of design led premium en-suite private rooms and shared and female only dormitories with individual charging ports, storage spaces, private balconies, Including yoga facilities, out door cinema, chill-out lounge spaces, the Surf Co-working space, an Urban Spa, and Bar Curio.
Centrally located at Rivertown Triangle on 55 Monty Naicker Road, just a walk from popular destinations like the beach front, Durban International Convention Center & Warwick Junction.
Book a walking tour of the city, rent a bike , go surfing explore Curiocity.
Curiocity Durban Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00
Check out before 10:00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Light breakfast included
We have a reception from 07h00 – 21h00 and a night concierge from 21h00 – 06h00.
We have 2 female only dorms and we are not child friendly (we have staircases).
Proof of ID/passport will be required at check in for all guests.
No animals or beverages of any kind may be brought into the hostel. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>