Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
CYPRUS VILLAGES offers you the unique opportunity to live in a traditional stone-built village home… stroll along the narrow cobbled paths to the village square…. have a coffee in the local coffee shop… and settle into an easy-going Mediterranean lifestyle that respects and nurtures timeless traditions. Before you know, you will be a member of the local community, and will enjoy the generous Cypriot hospitality that can be summed up in a single word, "kopiaste"… come and join us!
CYPRUS VILLAGES was established in 1987 by Sofronis Potamitis, in an effort to revive rural communities and preserve the traditional houses of bygone days. With loving care, several abandoned and ruined family houses were thoroughly renovated to provide comfort without sacrificing their original, rustic character.
CYPRUS VILLAGES offers you a choice of studios, 1 and 2-bedroom Standard or Premium apartments with well-equipped kitchenette, and central heating/air-conditioning and access to shared pool. Our accommodations at Tochni village are booked breakfast and for lunch or dinner our guests will enjoy the authentic traditional Cypriot cuisine of our Tochni Taverna with panoramic view of the village.
Here are some activities arranged by Cyprus Villages for groups or individuals:
• Cycling on professional bikes with optional guided tours
• E-bike rental
• Hiking and jogging on specially marked nature trails
• Therapeutic massage/sports massage/relaxation massage
• Watching how to make halloumi cheese and olive oil
• Yoga sessions for groups or individuals can be booked locally or in advance with your booking.
• Conference room for workshops and seminars ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>