Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in Barranco, one of the best neighbourhoods for cultural and bohemian lifestyle in Lima.Located in the south of the province of Lima, the capital of Peru, in the north it borders with Miraflores, the tourist/commercial district, and in the east with the coast of Lima. Its exceptional location means its landscapes and sunsets are unbeatable. This small district boasts many contemporary art galleries as well as some unusual museums/exhibition galleries and meeting places such as cafes, pubs and discos. The main park is 2 blocks. The Pedro de Osma Museum is only 2 blocks too. The beach is 5-8 minutes walking distance.
D'Osma Bed & Breakfast offers comfortable private rooms. All are private rooms, with cable-TV, internet Wi-Fi, fan, night table. One room has shared bathroom. All rooms have private bathrooms with hot water and some mini fridge.
D'Osma Bed & Breakfast policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 1 pm.
Check-out time is 12 pm.
Please advice your arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival
Taxes not included.
--- PLEASE NOTE TAX EXCEPTIONS ---
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more.
Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax.
Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Pets are not allowed. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>