Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
- Great possibilities for school trips to the Baltic Sea
- Maritime flair in the Baltic Sea spa Zingst
- Beach, Baltic Sea and nature in immediate proximity
Zingst Youth Hostel is ideal for school trips to the magnificent Baltic Sea. The Baltic Sea beach is only a few metres away. You'd be hard pressed to find anywhere where the air's healthier. Slightly salty in taste, it blows across from the sea and plays with the fine, white sand on the endless beaches. There is a lot of fun and action at the waterfront: kids building sand castles, playing ball. Out at sea, surfers compete for the highest waves. They race over the lagoons with great confidence. Yes, lagoons! That's what these huge lakes by the sea are called. Water sports enthusiasts share them with nature, which has priority in many places here at the Western Pomeranian Lagoon Area (Boddenlandscape) National Park. In the shallow water areas and around them, shoals of familiar and rare species of fish dart about in competition with each other. Information panels inform you about this unique eco-system. Go and cycle there! But don't miss the charming little fishing villages, modern holiday resorts and all other exciting sightseeing attractions along the way!
We have 172 beds, rooms with one to six beds and a washing facility, 2 bungalows with en-suite shower/toilet, dining room, breakfast terrace, recreation room, children's playroom, recreation room with a lot of room for movement, indoor and outdoor table tennis, barbecue, provision of TV, videos, DVDs, beamer and overhead projector, rental of sports equipment, games and board games, on-site bicycle rental, rental of hand carts.
DJH Jugendherberge Zingst Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 18:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - tourist tax 2.80 EUR per person per night.
The hostel is open from 24.03. until 31.10.
Reception times 01.05. - 30.09.
> daily 08:00 - 20:00
Reception times in April and October
> Mon - Fri 08:00 - 18:00
> Sat/Sun 08:00 - 11:00 and 15:00 - 18:00.
To stay in the DJH Jugendherberge Zingst, you must be a member of the German Youth Hostel Association or the Youth Hostel Association Hostelling International (HI). A Membership can be purchased on arrival at the property.
Expenses, to the DJH-Landesverband Mecklenburg-Vorpommern e.V. to pay the following amounts, based on the total price of the agreed hostel services, the additional agreed meals and any other additional services and ancillary costs, but without:
Taken any public charges such as Tourist tax into account.
For bed and breakfast 80%.
For children up to 15 years there is no guarantee to be given a membership. You will only be granted a membership in conjunction with an adult person who has custody of you. Consent from custody person which are not recorded simultaneously with the child as a guest, in any form, do not allow placement of the child.
The accommodation of youth aged 16 to 18 years of age is done separately by gender only. A mixed accommodation can be done with the written consent of the legal guardian, which must be presented upon arrival in a written original (no fax, no email, no SMS) the management of hostel. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>