Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
- cancelation more than 30 days before arrival - prepayment charged by hostel is totaly refundable
- cancelation less then 30 days - prepayment charged by hostel is left as a fee
Additional Terms and Conditions
- all group members have to provide personal ID on arrival
- list of group members have to be send before arrival
- arriving time to the hostel has to be after 14:00
- using of luggage room should be requested in advance
- breakfasts should be requested 7 days before arrival
- 7 days before arrival full payment of reservation is required
- in 7 days after making reservation 50% prepayment of total price of reservation, but not less then cost of 1 night of stay of all group is required
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
In cases when the price of the booking exceeds 3000 UAH or the number of the people is more than 6, prepayment is required. The amount of the prepayment is 50% of the total reservation cost, but not less than the cost of the first night of staying. This payment is made by charging from your card on the reservation day and not later than 7 days before arrival. Total refund of the prepayment (excluding banking commission) is possible in case of cancellation at 7-days term before arrival.
Please note that if the reservations are made for 8 guests, the hostel has a right to charge the prepayment from the card. Large groups (more than 30 people) is a subject to availability. The Hostel Manager reserves the right not to accept large groups, depending on the individual situation (availability, number of nights etc) or to charge the prepayment. Please contact the property directly for the group reservation details.
If the reservation is made for more than 8 guests, the hostel reserves the right to withdraw immediately a prepayment from the credit card provided upon the reservation. Prepayment should be calculated as 50% of the total amount, but not less than the 1st night reservation fee.
Minors groups (< 18 y.o.) should be accompanied by a responsible and upon the presence of licensing documents from parents, birth certificates or passports, if applicable (for 16 y.o.).
The group list, inc. full names and passports data should be sent to the hostel in advance.
The group booking confirmation form is to be sent to the representative of the group upon the reservation or any reservation change. This form can be used as an evidence to proof any changes of the reservation (the template will be sent separately).
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Dream House was opened in 2012 and is the biggest and most modern central hostel in Kiev with its own Bar&Cafe! We are located in the separate 4-stored building with our own spacious and quiet yard, on the most fascinating street in the city!
We are great place to socialize and reflect on your experiences of the day. Head to the bar and chill out areas to get yourself a well-deserved drink or two. It's lively, friendly and unmissable. We've also got great beds for sleepy heads and of course you'll be enjoying Kiev life in the most authentic surroundings.
It is the perfect base to explore Kyiv - stay with us and feel the local urban vibe!
- Central location on a beautiful street (check Andriyivskyy Descent out on the Internet);
- Biggest hostel in Kiev which means there is always someone to get new friends;
- Our onsite DRUZI cafe - breakfast, lunch, dinner at affordable prices + beer, cocktails and games;
- Bike rental - from April to October;
- Pub Crawls, Free Walking Tours, indoor events - lots of activities organized by our Dream Team + Chernobyl Tour, Shooting Tour and other popular excursions on request;
- Complimentary Wi-Fi everywhere;
-Laptops free to use;
-Plenty of showers;
-24/7 front desk
-Parking (for extra fee)
CAFÉ AND BAR
Order a breakfast from 8 am till 12 am. Spend your day with tasty food, great internet connections to work or play games with friend.
Breakfast Not Included in Accommodation.
Stay connected. Free across all hostel areas. Laptop in common area always for you to use. (Say “Pryvit” from Kiev to your friends and family)
Looking for Fun? All DREAM Hostels are hostels with Fun! For us hostel is not just a bed to sleep, but a place full of new friends and positive experiences. We have Events orginized by our hosts at least 2-3 times a week, where you can find activities, excursions, tours etc. in city! DREAM House is also the only one hostel in Kiev with its own bar cafe. If you are not outdoor person – play our table game and kicker all day long!
ROOMS TO AMAZE
A wide selection of contemporary Private ensuite, Twins, Triple,Singles & Dorms, with crisp white linen all available at great rates. Towels included complimentary in Private rooms only.
Deposit system for a towels and locker key in dormitory rooms.
24 HOUR RECEPTION
No need to worry about arriving late. Dream House Reception is open 24 hours a day with a duty manager who's always around to help.
All our staff are multilingual and on hand to help you with whatever info you need. We have updated information about tours, points of interest and local entertainment, as well as free city maps and tour info.
“Feel yourself like at your friend house.”
Secure luggage room is available so you can sightsee without dragging your bag with you. Security boxes inside available to rent and store your stuff more safety.
Care about Security? We too! That’s why we put full size lockers in every dorm. Also we have installed electronic locks on every door and put video cameras in all common rooms and corridors.
Appreciate Cleanliness? So do our cleaning ladies who clean all day long to make everything shining. The biggest attention they pay to the bathrooms that are cleaned several times per day. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
第１, 国 Ukraine
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>