Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Da Mary Guesthouse offers accommodation in five spacious rooms furnished in a simple and graceful style, defined by some small and spartan by others beautiful and elegant with DGT TV, air conditioning and fan, towels and linens, three rooms have a balcony and two have large windows.
There are two bathrooms, one has a bathtub and the other a shower, a hairdryer and soap are provided.
Da Mary Guesthouse is located between Via Libertà and the Teatro Massimo, near the historic center and buildings, the most beautiful squares and the rich outdoor markets.
The area is surrounded by restaurants and trattorias typical Sicilian, bars providing hot food, ice cream parlors and bakeries, newsstands, night clubs such as pubs, clubs, arcades, cinemas, gardens, villas, churches and museums, and marvelous architectural structures that enhance every street.
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice
Late cancellation or noshow – one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Contact Mary on the phone at least 3 hours before to confirm your arrival.
Informs the hour of your arrival via phone message WhatsApp
Check in time must be agreed
Check in from 10:00 to 24:00 ( check in time must be agreed )
Check out before 10.00/10:30 max
Breakfast not included
Taxes not included (1,50 € pax, day ) ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>