Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
My little guesthouse is also my home. I moved here a little over a year ago, and desided to turn the house into a home also for travellers who needs a cheep place to stay. If you are looking for an authentic experience, this is the place for you. My house is like any other house in Minka, so when you live here you live like the locals.
My grandfather built this house a long time ago, but he never finished it. The bunkbeds that I rent out are the same bunkbeds that my brothers and I used to sleep in when we visited as kids. When I moved here I restored them as well as the house.
My family moved away to another city because of the situation in Minka at the time, and some locals rented the house at a cheep price for some years.
After living in the states for nine years, I started thinking about this house. I called around asking my family what they wanted to do with it. No one seemed interested in keeping it, so I said I was interested.
The difference between my place and other places to stay in Minka, is that my place is not a hostell. It is a home where we can live together. If you have any questions about Minkas history or this houses history I will be happy to tell you what I know.
Daniel's Guesthouse's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 noon.
Check out before 14:00 pm.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
24/7 Reception. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>