Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Andalusian-style, home was transformed into a guest house in 2002, incorporating the most modern conveniences while ensuring that the original character and charm were maintained. Luxurious appointments, a warm Moroccan welcome and a genuine desire to help visitors discover the wonders of Fez, help the charming hosts and their efficient staff make your stay a truly memorable one.
Easily reached by car, with an attended parking lot close by, Dar Al Andalous is located in the Batha section of the medina of Fez, just a few minutes walk from the famous museum of the same name and the Bab Boujloud, the stunning main entrance of the Medina.
The Atmosphere :
Delicate and airy fabrics, intensives colors, and modern designer furniture give the Riad Dar Al Andalous an atmosphere which couldnt be more suitable for a romantic vacation in Fez. The original interior design with its elaborate mosaics, perfectly curved shapes and daedal carvings is punctuated with lovely details like white candles and lush green plants.
The Guestrooms :
The Riad Dar Al Andalous encompasses a total of 12 rooms and suites, all pleasantly decorated and furnished in a romantic Andalusian style. Each room of the Riad holds its particular surprises and special features to ensure you a personalized and memorable vacation in Fez. Some of them boast a magical ambiance produced by the daylight pouring in through antique stained glass windows. Other has a private terrace or bathroom equipped with Jacuzzi. By virtue of separate lounge or mezzanine, the luxurious suites of the riad guarantee a magnificent Morocco vacation including first-class amenities and enough space to make one-self comfortable in.
In addition, Dar Al Andalous features a couple of facilities, which will help to make your vacation in Fez a pleasurable experience in every way imaginable: a magnificent terrace, a traditional Hammam (steam bath) . The restaurant spoils its guests with exquisite dishes based on the traditional local cuisine. Amateur cooks can also sign up for a cooking course at the Riad to disclose the secrets of the famous Fassi art of cookery.
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>