Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our DAR is set in a 520 yr old house restored by local craftsmen into a comfortable stylish space.
Full complimentary BREAKFAST (healthy and organic) served to you starting from 9:00 AM.
SAFETY is our priority- lockers with padlocks, security cameras and a night watchman are here to help you feel at ease.
There is free OPTIC FIBRE WIFI throughout the whole property (stream netflix, call family or update your followers)
We also serve traditional Moroccan tea, hot coffee and freshly squeezed orange juice all day long - FREE OF CHARGE.
Private Hot showers,and toilets /TV Cable in All Rooms .
We even have a 360-degree panoramic viewing terrace to soak up the atmosphere and also to admir The sunset.
We organise birthday parties with cake (if it’s your birthday) but you must tell us well in advance!
Dar Chourafa Policies and Conditions:
-Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
-Only persons 18 and over can check in.
-Reception opening hours 8am-12:00pm
-Check in from 12:00 to 22:00 .
-Check out before 12:00 .
-Payment upon arrival by cash
-Taxes not included - occupancy tax 18 % per person per night
-We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
-Child friendly must be over 4 years of age
-Non smoking/Designated areas.
-Airport transfers at additional charge.
-Languages:English, Arabic, Spanish and French.
-Parking available. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>