Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The dar (house) is perfectly located in the heart of the medina (old city), in a neighborhood called 'Suika' which was the historical centre of commerce.
What's NEARBY ?
-The main square 'OUTA HAMAM'.
-Biweekly FARMERS MARKET held on Mondays and Thursdays.
-Traditional HAMMAM 'BLAD', remnant of the 15th century.
-Money EXCHANGE agencies .
-POST office .
-Good and cheap RESTAURANTS with terrace balconies.
-The KASBAH of Chefchaouen.
-MOHAMED the fifth's GARDEN.
-'RAS EL MAA' (the medina's natural water source).
Welcome to our quaint establishment. We're just a stone's throw from the main gate of the medina 'Bab El Ain'.
Once you get inside DAR DADICILEF you will definitely sense the totally laid-back, Chilled out and cozy atmosphere.
The outdoor garden area is just superb for lounging around and catching up with other travelers in the evening.
We are in hand to assist you in making your stay an enjoyable and memorable one, whether you are going out or staying in.
Upon entering the medina throught the main gate named 'Bab El Ain' you will proceed to the right, up the hill, through a street lined with shops on either side, pass the only mosque en route should lead you to a square named 'Kharazin'.This square has been taken over by seating of a local café, and the plaza is rather small to begin with. Once you're in the plaza, take your first right and you will pass under an arch . You will notice a general up hill direction to your left . Once you've pass through the arch , proceed to the left and out of it down the hill and you will find yourself in Suika neighborhood where our dar is located . ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>