Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We organise different trips to explore the desert: sunset/sunrise camel-trekking, night camping in the desert, Jeep visit to Khamlia village, Nomad family and the Mefis mines.
We are located below the great dune of Merzouga, less than five minutes walking from Supratours bus station and from the local taxi stand. Khamlia village is about 7 km away and the Dayet Serji Lac is about 2 km far. The Nomadic tent is about 2 hours by Jeep and the Desert Camp is about 1 hour by camel trekking. We are 30 km from Rissani, 50Km from Erfoud and 5 minutes by foot from the bus station is about.
We offer a mix of private rooms and dorms with bathroom and hot shower. We also have a tent with a bathroom outside.
Dar Gamra Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 06:00 to 22:00.
Check out from 07:00 to 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Reception: open 24/24.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>