Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
check in from 14:00 pm
check out untill 11:00 am
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our location allows for quick access to the main tourist destinations in Tiberius, The Sea of Galilee and the surrounding area, as well as the Golan Heights.
For your convenience we have a selection of spacious rooms, equipped with shower and bathroom, air conditioner, refrigerator, and free Wi-Fi.
Some rooms have a balcony. The rooms are suitable for individuals, couples, and families.
Available to our guests are 2 equipped kitchens, so our guest can make Self prepared meals. A luxurious living room, were you will get to know interesting people, exchange stories and plan your next day trip.
At the Hostel there is a well-kept garden and patio. excellent for barbecue evenings and a glass of wine on a mild summer evening.
The Hostel provides private parking, luggage storage, laundry services (for a fee), maps and traveler information.
We will be happy to help and answer your questions. We give a 'home away from home' for travelers, personal attention, and a high level of cleanliness.
Customer have wrote: ' ..... Inspiring place...' '... Cozy with a luxurious atmosphere ...' .'.... sleek and tight...' '.....very clean showers ....'.
'...Try the patio ....' ' ..... Things are made with love...' '.... Dedicated staff assistant ...' '... Ask David ....' ' Highly recommend! ..... ' ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>