Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Welcome to Deejai Chiang Mai Backpackers. We are family owned business, hosting backpackers for over a decade. Situated just a short walk from the city centre, our off road rooms and facilities provide a haven away from the local traffic noise. Offering budget accommodation to backpackers from around the world, our aim is to create a fun and social environment for all of our guests.
Situated over two sites our pool and garden area is separate from our reception areas. This allows any guests that wish to chill and relax the chance to do so away from the music and noise generated by the bar. Guests can walk between the two areas in around a minute. At night our fully loaded bar offers drinks promotions that are friendly on the budget travellers pocket. There are a number of different themed nights at our bar throughout the week, including BBQ s, quiz nights and pool competitions as well as nightly camp fire.
The main attraction at our hostel is the pool which is the perfect escape from the city heat!
Our dorms all feature two bunk beds and are all en-suite. We also have a female only dorm. All of our private rooms are en-suite and come with TV and fridge.
Here at Deejais we can also arrange all of the trips and activities that Chiang Mai has to offer including: trekking, mountain biking, zip lining and of course the famous elephant sanctuary excursions.
For your added safety we have CCTV fitted in all public areas of the hostel. Each dorm also has a set of personal lockers.
Salt Water Swimming Pool (walking distance 50 m. - 100 m. from the hostel)
Book Exchange ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>