Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Deen means been blessed by Ancestral spirits of the Rukai.
Native Taiwanese have different culture from chinese which is very attractive and deep.Maolin combines several tribes of the Rukai.
And this mountain is famous of Purple butterfly valley. Staying here, you can see unique purple butterfly flying around you easily。To see purple butterfly is during November to march and the best timing is December to January.
In Summer, waterfall and fresh air give you a break, get away form the city.
Our no-menu cuisine is also famous that prepared by host's mother ; using the fresh ingredients that day to present the Rukai food.
We also have local home made coffee which gives you a sense of enjoying subtropical treasure.
Want to see a different part of Taiwan? Please do come to stay with us!!!
To respect all the residents in this area, we have curfew that any activities should be finished before 10:30pm.
Maolin District is a rural district of Kaohsiung City in southern Taiwan. The height ranges from 230 meters to 2700 meters above sea level, with a hot tropical and humid weather. The main population of Maolin district is the Rukai population or the Taiwanese aborigines. Maolin is well suited for tourism due to its unique scenery and ecology. In 2001 December, it is officially made the Maolin National Park of Taiwan.
#Please don't make a fire and protect our belongings.
1. There are not much choices of restaurants in Maolin area, we strongly suggest you have lunch/dinner at ( Deen Gorge)
2. Please book your meal once your reservation has been confirmed, if you have anything could not eat, please also let us know in advance for avoid inconvenience. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>