Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Deeps Hostel Eskisehir, located in the heart of the city centre, is surrounded by countless options of restaurants, cafeterias and shops. As one of our guests, you’ll enjoy getting discounts at a selection of venues. Porsuk riverside (Adalar district) and the High-Speed Train Station are both within a few minutes walking distance from our hostel. The Bars Street as well as Kanatli and Espark Malls are at 500 meters from us. You can catch the bus at 200 meters and the tram at 400 meters in order to visit all the attractions around the city. Eskisehir Bus Station is easily-accessible within 20 mins by train.
At Deeps Hostel Eskisehir, we offer you a range of room types fitting different budgets and needs that include: 6-beds dorms with common bathroom, 4-beds dorms with private bathroom, single rooms with common bathroom, double rooms with common bathroom and double rooms with shared bathroom. All dorms are equipped with personal lockers and toiletries (shampoo, shower gel, soap) are provided free of charge in all bathrooms. Towels can be rented for a small deposit fee, which you receive back after giving us your towel while checking out.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
24 hours Reception.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>