Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Once payment for groups is made, the are no refunds for cancellations made less than 3 weeks before planned arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Full payment required by bank transfer, 4 weeks before arrival at the latest.
Our bank details:
Account holder: Lucci Salvina & C. s.a.s.
Bank: Banca Popolare dell'Emilia Romagna, Agency Roma B, Viale del castro Pretorio 118 B, Rome
Bank coordinates: ABI 05387, CAB 03202
Swift code: BPMOIT22
Account number: 1078236
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Des Artistes has an annexe part of the building where some doubles and triple private rooms with shared bathroom are located. So if you book a room for two or three people with shared outside bathroom, it will be located either in Via Villafranca or Via Sapri, at max. 300 metres from the reception area in Via Villafranca,20.
Rooms are ready from 3 pm.
Please note that we only accept guests between the ages of 18 and 30. People aged 16 and under cannot stay with us. Guests aged 17 must be accompanied by another guest aged 18 or older and have written permission from a parent or legal guardian. Please read our confirmation email for more details. Guests aged 30 or older must stay in a private room
Group Reservation: for reservations with more than 6 persons and more than 3 days will be request a special payment policy. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>