Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1 night penalty, for no show, cancellation atc.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Deposit required depending of number of the nights in case of damage of interior and exterior
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Their attitude towards life, lively stories about travels, joie de vivre is contagious ....seeing happy faces daily, changes you and therefore it changed us :)
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival date. In case of a late cancellation or no show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00. – June- September
From September until May latest check in time 22:00. During mentioned months our daybreak is from 3-6 pm .
Arrival outside these times requires a direct e mail confirmation to the property. Contact us for more information.
Check out from 08:00 to 10:00.
Early check out is possible, just let us know and we’ll tell you what to do.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Due to a high bank rates it is in your best interest to settle your balance in cash.
Should you have to use your credit card, Visa, MC, a 2,5 % charge will be added to your total.
This credit card policy is for June, July and August only.
Tourist tax is not included. Per person per night it is approximately 1,00 Euro surcharge.
Breakfast not included.
Please note that we are not in the Old town, but just 10 minutes of lovely lazy walk .
Please do Not:
Smoking in the house
Disturbing other guests with inappropriate behavior
Damaging house inventory.
Whatever you do to…be happy!
Welcome and Hospitality:
Open whole year for everyone who looking for high standards & good value for money * warm & friendly *
Value For Money:
Our goal is your smile at payment desk.
Everyday care to the maximum. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>