Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
There is plenty of chill-out areas available in the building to unwind after a busy day. There’s also a free fitness centre and a games room available!
Destiny Student provides stylish self-catering apartments which make the perfect base for exploring Dublin
Set in modern student accommodation buildings, our apartments are ideal for groups of friends, families, couples, business travellers and solo travellers.
With comfy double beds, en-suite bathrooms, shared kitchens and lounges and free WiFi throughout, you can enjoy all the convenience of a hotel – without the hefty price tag.
Things to note:
•All the rooms have a 3/4 double bed (120cm) and an en-suite bathroom.
•All the rooms are housed in apartments of 8 or 9 bedrooms. Each of these apartments has a communal kitchen and lounge.
•Full payment is taken at the time of booking to confirm the reservation. In the case of a free cancellation we'll issue a full refund to the card that was charged.
•24 hours reception
Destiny Student - The Point Policies and Conditions:
•Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the full amount of your stay.
•Check in from 15:00 to 00:00.
•Check out from 00:00 to 10:00.
•All taxes included.
•24 hour security.
•No food options
•No pets allowed
•We don't allow guests under the age of 18 to stay at the property without parental guardian or adult supervisor. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>