Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Dingo Backpackers Hostel is located at Kupradze street, 18. This is around 10-15 minutes by walk from the main street and the city center. Kupradze is an old residential street of Kutaisi where you can see how real Georgians live and at the same time be away from the crowd of the city in a fascinating green area. The hostel has plenty of fruits in the garden that you can take with yourself.
In the backyard you can find Dingo Bar with a big terrace, amazing sunset view point, and Wine Cellar with a grape yard where you can relax and have a degustation of typical georgian food and wine. The hostel is built in a traditional Georgian style with big walls, parquet, local paintings, 3 toilets, a big common area with many sofas, a beautiful garden and a kitchen well furnished. All the rooms are equipped with good and comfy beds, plugs, and lights.
We offer a cool pub crawl in the bar area of Kutaisi, free walking tour, organize excursions in Imereti region, and help you to plan your stay here in Georgia with a really good itinerary.
WE OFFER FROM TUESDAY TO SUNDAY DAY TRIPS IN HIDDEN PLACES OF IMERETI REGION BUT AS WELL IN SOME POPULAR PLACES - for more info please write us an email.
Dingo Backpackers Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check-in from 14:00
Check-out until 12:00
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast is not included but can be added on the arrival
24 hours reception
Smoking is allowed on the territory of the hostel, but not inside the house ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>