Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If a booking is cancelled less than 7 days in advance there is a 20 percent cancelletion fee. Of the total cost.
If a booking is cancelled less than 20 days in advance there is a 20 percent cancelletion fee. Of the total cost.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions are subject to the size and type of group arriving
Our Hotel Welcomes all types of Travellers, young and old alike
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Easy to get to from the airport, Direct public transport 24h
Rates as low as Eur10 per person per night
Free Breakfast every morning:
Jam & Spreads
In an unassuming street directly under the acropolis in the atmospheric old quarter of Paka and right next to the brand new acropolis museum, Hotel Dioskouros is located in one of the city's more exclusive areas, offering travelers a first-rate location, at budget hostel rates.
This intimate hotel offers clean and simple rooms with shared bathrooms and all basic hotel facilities: air conditioning, inclusive breakfasts, free internet wifi in common area, 24-hour reception and security. Several top floor rooms offer a close-up view of the acropolis while the garden below comes alive in the summer for guests to drink, socialize and relax.
The hotel's immediate surroundings present a palpable sense of history. Guests can follow the ancient paths winding around the acropolis, the temple of Zeus, byzantine churches, neoclassical mansions, small eclectic museums and the new world-class Acropolis Museum - all of which are within 5-6 minute walk. Traditional greek tavernas line the cobbled streets as do the traditional greek blues houses (rembetika) and ouzo bars to boot.
Venturing a few minutes further by foot, guests could find themselves within the shopping district of Ermou, hunting for antiques at Monastiraki's flea market, following the footsteps of Socrates at the ancient marketplace, sipping coffee in Kolonaki, or in the vibrant party areas of Gazi or Psyrri.
All essential amenities are accessible including direct transport links to the airport (30 minutes away by metro or bus), easy access to the beach at Glyfada (via tram or metro) and train links to the south cost port of Pireas.
Dioskouros hotel offers an ideal location from which the seasoned traveler can tap into an ancient world at unbeatable rates.
Services/facilities in brief:
- linen & 1 Towel per guest are free of charge
- free WiFi
- lockers for luggage storage- Eur 2 per use
- 24 hour reception
- late check outs are possible against extra charge
- vending machine with snack, drinks and travel products.
- travel and tours desk discounted rates for hotel guests
- paid parking in the neighborhood
We can accommodate groups of up 50
Ideal location for student/study groups
Garden area allows from morning group meets, regrouping and lunch during the day and relaxation in the evening
Payment is upon arrival.
Card payments only acceptable for bookings over Eur50.
Payments by Cards will have an additional 3% charge.
Check In: From 2pm to 00am (midnight)
Check Out: 10am
Breakfast: 8am – 9:30 am
Kitchen is available between 12noon and midnight.
Refunds not possible after checked into room.
Smoking is not permitted inside the Hostel, only outside in the garden.
Noise has to be kept down after 11pm.
Customers are required to conduct themselves in a reasonable and responsible manner within the Hostel and must not act in any way which may disturb other guests. Failure to adhere to this requirement may result in Guests being asked to leave the Hostel in which event all Charges and Additional Charges shall become immediately payable by the Guest.
Towels: Extra towels are given at a cost of Eur1. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>